[tArD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 new builds for GWEN I made

4 posters

Go down

3 new builds for GWEN I made Empty 3 new builds for GWEN I made

Post by Krispera Fri 17 Aug - 17:20

3 new builds for GWEN I made Som1

Smiter's Boon Enchantment Spell. For 30 seconds, your Smiting Prayers have double the Divine Favor bonus.

Judge's Intervention
Enchantment Spell. For 10 seconds, the next time target ally receives damage that would be fatal, the damage is negated and one nearby foe takes 30...150...180 damage.

Reversal of Damage Enchantment Spell. For 8 seconds, the next time target ally would take damage, the foe dealing the damage takes that damage instead (maximum 5...61...75).

Smite Condition Spell. Remove one Condition from target ally. If a Condition was removed, nearby foes take 10...50...60 damage.

Smite Hex Spell. Remove a Hex from target ally. If a Hex is removed, foes in the area suffer 10...70...85 damage.

Defender's Zeal
Elite Hex Spell. For 5...21...25 seconds, whenever target foe hits with an attack, you gain 2 Energy.

Zealot's Fire Enchantment Spell. For 60 seconds, whenever you use a Skill that targets an ally, all foes adjacent to that target are struck for 5...29...35 fire damage and you lose 1 Energy.

Scourge Healing Hex Spell. For 30 seconds, every time target foe is healed, the healer takes 15...67...80 holy damage.

I don't know why I put Scourge Healing, so you can change for the skill you want.

3 new builds for GWEN I made Som2

Frustration
Hex Spell. For 5...17...20 seconds, target foe casts Spells 50% slower and takes 5...41...50 damage whenever interrupted while casting a Spell.

Ineptitude Elite Hex Spell. For 4...9...10 seconds, the next time target foe attacks, that foe takes 30...114...135 damage and becomes Blinded for 10 seconds.

Clumsiness Hex Spell. For 4...7...8 seconds, the next time target foe attempts to attack, the attack is interrupted and target foe suffers 10...76...92 damage.

Signet of Clumsiness
Signet. If target foe is attacking, that foe is interrupted and takes 15...51...60 damage.

Wandering Eye
Hex Spell. For 4...9...10 seconds, the next time target foe attacks, that attack is interrupted and all nearby foes take 10...46...55 damage.

Auspicious Incantation
Enchantment Spell. For 20 seconds, the next spell you cast is disabled for an additional 10...6...5 seconds, and you gain 110...182...200% of that spell's Energy cost.

Leech Signet Signet. Interrupt target foe's action. If that action was a Spell, you gain 3...13...15 Energy.

Power Drain Spell. If target foe is casting a Spell or Chant, that Skill is interrupted and you gain 1...25...31 Energy.

3 new builds for GWEN I made Som3

"The Power Is Yours!" Elite Shout. All party members within earshot gain 1...7...8 Energy. For 10 seconds, you have -10 Energy degeneration.

Ether Lord Hex Spell. You lose all Energy. For 5...9...10 seconds, target foe suffers -1...3...3 Energy degeneration, and you experience +1...3...3 Energy regeneration.

Mantra of Inscriptions
Stance. For 30...78...90 seconds, your Signets recharge 25...45...50% faster.

Signet of Recall
Signet. For 10 seconds, you have -4 Energy regeneration. When this effect ends, you gain 13...19...20 Energy.

Signet of Disenchantment Signet. Lose all Energy. Target foe loses one Enchantment.

Signet of Distraction Signet. If target foe is casting a Spell, that Spell is interrupted and disabled for 1...4...5 seconds for each Signet you have equipped. ( 20sec disabled if level 10 domination )

Signet of Disruption
Signet. If target foe is casting a Spell, the Spell is interrupted and that foe suffers 10...43...51 damage. If that foe is Hexed, Signet of Disruption can interrupt any non-Spell skills.

Signet of Return
Signet. Resurrect target party member with 5...13...15% Health and 1...3...4% Energy for each party member within earshot.

Oh something else I need help with:

3 new builds for GWEN I made Som4

Hasty Refrain Echo. For 3...9...11 seconds, target ally moves 25% faster. This Echo is reapplied every time a Chant or Shout ends on that ally.

Soldier's Speed Stance. For 5...17...20 seconds, you move 25% faster while under the effects of a Chant or Shout.

Do they stack? If they do then it's a 50% move faster, help me make that running build! If they don't, then too bad. It's ridiculous if they stack then, let's put...

3 new builds for GWEN I made %22Charge%21%22

to make 75% Laughing

THEY ARE NOT IN ORDER, SORRY!. Some peoples will cry out " NO REZ SIGNET? " There are skills that you can remove easy (Like Scourge Healing or Auspicious Incantation) What are your thoughts?
Krispera
Krispera
GOD
GOD

Male
Number of posts : 358
IGN : Alicia Halloween
Registration date : 2006-05-15

http://ctard.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

3 new builds for GWEN I made Empty Re: 3 new builds for GWEN I made

Post by IceNutz Fri 17 Aug - 20:31

with the running build skills only stack up to 33% increase as far as i know. single skills can do more
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 362
IGN : Doctor Sine
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Sun 19 Aug - 19:17

recharge times...
skye
skye

Male
Number of posts : 880
IGN : Broken Skye, Noobz Unite

http://www.xanga.com/fishiesmustpay    - or something like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispera Sun 19 Aug - 20:17

Krispera
Krispera
GOD
GOD

Male
Number of posts : 358
IGN : Alicia Halloween

http://ctard.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Tue 21 Aug - 0:24

lol. =( soooo tired
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Mon 3 Sep - 21:44

on the mesmer build i would switch Signet of Clumsiness for Images of Remorse or Conjure Nightmare, preferably Conjure Nightmare for full use of Auspicious Incantation.

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Mon 3 Sep - 23:05

ya, nightmare + asupicious = good energy!!!!!!!!
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Mon 3 Sep - 23:06

skye wrote:...!!!!!!!!

more exclamation points plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!!one!1e1!!1

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Mon 3 Sep - 23:12

! + google plex, i win pwnt
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Fri 28 Sep - 15:00

i tried the smiter's boon build with 2 other healers in my group. The main problem i had with it was that the skills took to long to recharge to really do any good for either healing or damage dealing. The other healers (henchies) kinda sucked and let us die alot =/
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 362
IGN : Doctor Sine
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content