[tArD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel E-Surge Balance

2 posters

Go down

Duel E-Surge Balance Empty Duel E-Surge Balance

Post by skye Wed 23 Aug - 0:00

Hmmm i thought i put this up here, but krisp reminded me again, what i did was write the build on the events page, but im just gona go and write this again on the builds page just for an easier reference.

1. esurger /blackout/diversioner

e-surge[e],e-burn,signet of weariness, blackout, diversion, shatter enchant, power drain, res signet -----Can switch out signet of weairiness for drain enchantment or shame

2. same as above

3. Bunny thumper r/w OR hammer kd

hammer bash, crushing blow, irrisistable blow, feroscious strike[e], tigers fury, charm animal, comfort animal, res signet

Hammer - backbreaker, curshing blow, irristable blow, [free], frenzy, sprint, healing signet, res signet

4. Axe shock w/e

eviscerate[e], executioners strike, bull strike, shock,frenzy,sprint,healing signet, res signet

5. air hp

lightning strike, enervegrating strike, lightning orb, blinding flash, ether prodigy, heal party, extionguish or draw conditions, res signet

6.Runner - your choice, probably best is a snare ele using deep freeze, heal party ect.

7. boon prot

reversal of fortune, protective spirit or spirit bond, mend condition, signet of devotion, contemplation of purity, revealed hex, mantra of recall, divine boon

8. Blessed Light

Blessed Light(e), Signet of Devotion,Protective spirit or spirit bond, reversal of fortune, mend condition, drain enchant -can prob switch with power drain, inspired hex.

Basically the build just goes according, air hp blinds and tries to save monks from war spikes, The wars if possible call off their spikes through Massie spamming and the air ele and if possible the e-surgers will use 1-2 of their offensive skills on the same target. This is an uncoordinated spike and even though it seems useless, it works very well, even without ts.

the mesmers are very important, they blackout the warriors( so the warriors loose all their adrenaline), or black out the monks if spiking-sometimes, diversion monks, e-surge monks or offensive casters like mesmers to help out monks.

When the runner has his second flag and can't get another he helps out by doing whatever he can.
skye
skye

Male
Number of posts : 880
IGN : Broken Skye, Noobz Unite
Registration date : 2006-05-15

http://www.xanga.com/fishiesmustpay    - or something like that

Back to top Go down

Duel E-Surge Balance Empty Re: Duel E-Surge Balance

Post by Guillaume De Sonoma Mon 9 Oct - 2:07

James, you have a solid build but I would suggest a hammer warrior with:

Devastating, Fierce, Crushing, Protector's Strike, Heal Sig, Rez Sig, Sprint, Dash.

Works wonders and much quicker spikes.

Guillaume De Sonoma
tArD
tArD

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Wed 11 Oct - 0:20

i know, this build was made like hella hella hella hella ect ect long ago... they didnt even have all those premades when i did this..
skye
skye

Male
Number of posts : 880
IGN : Broken Skye, Noobz Unite
Registration date : 2006-05-15

http://www.xanga.com/fishiesmustpay    - or something like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down