[tArD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

list of common pvp templates for all characters

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

list of common pvp templates for all characters Empty list of common pvp templates for all characters

Post by skye Fri 16 Jun - 16:25

This list will grow as I aquire more builds. All templates can be changed to fit certain needs, they are only the most common forms of them.

Elementalist

2.Star Burst e/me

Star Bursts[e],flame bursts,fireball, bed of coals, meteor storm, channeling, fire attunement, res signet

Since there is no ele attunement, this is much harder to obtain energy, but it is more precise and deadlier. the general idea is to go into a big crowd and star bursts thus getting alot of aoe + energy regain from channeling.

3. ss warder e/me

Sandstorm, arcane echo, ward vs foes, ward vs melee, ward of stability, free, earth attunement, res sig

4. Air/hp e/mo

lightning strike, enervegrating energy, lightning orb, blinding flash, heal party, ether prodigy, Extinguish(faction skill) or draw conditions, res signet

6. Air runner

lightning orb, gale, blinding surge[e], storm djinnis haste, glyph of lesser energy.heal party, res signet

7. Cold runner e/mo

(finding)

Warrior

1.Shock axe w/e

eviscerate, executioners strike,(axe rake, penetrating, free), shock, frenzy, sprint, healing signet/endure pain,res signet

2. Hammer-earthshaker W/ n/a/e

earthshaker, crushing blow, mighty blow, frenzy/flail, rush/enraging charge, protectors strike/ bulls strike, res

4. Solo "Your're all alone" w/a

"your're all alone", sever artery, gash,[frenzy or final thrust], dash or sprint, healing signet, signet of malice, res signet.

5. Shock sword w/e

sever artery,gash,final thrust,shock,frenzy,sprint,healing signet, res signet

Generally sprint is replaced with bulls charge[e], or many times final thrust , frenzy or the skill in place of shock is taken out to accomidate an elite or other skill, but this is a regular template which generally gets moded.

7.Dragon Sword w/x

Swordsmanship 16 (12+4)
Strength 12 (13 if using Enraging Charge)

Dragon Slash[e],Sever Artery,Gash,Sun and Moon Slash,Bull's,Strike/Distracting Blow,Sprint/Enraging Charge,Frenzy/Flail
Resurrection Signet

Ranger

7. Touch ranger r/n (may be nerfed soon)

vampiric touch, vampiric bite, plague touch, zojun's haste, dodge, whirling defense, offering of blood[e], res signet

8. chocking gas/practice stance interrupt build r/w

choking gas, practice stance[e], flurry,seeking arrows, distracting shot, savage shot, whirling defense, res signet.

9. ranger runner r/mo

cripppling shot[e], hunters shot, apply poisen, savage shot, natural strike, mending touch, troll unguent, res signet

10. Rampage as One thumper

Rampage as one[e], hammer bash, crushing blow, irrisistable blow,[free], charm animal, comfort animal, res signet

the free slot generally accomidates- bestial mauling, protectors strike, poisenous bite or distracting blow

Monk

1. HA rc prot mo/me

reversal of fortune, guardian,restore condition,mend ailment, protective spirit, aegis, holy veil, channeling

2. HA woh/hp mo/me

word of healing, orison of healing, dwanyas kiss, healing touch,healing seed, heal party, holy veil, channeling

3. HA sb/infuse mo/me

orison of healing, dwaynas kiss, healing touch, healing seed, infuse health, spell breaker, holy veil, channeling

4. boon prot mo/me

10 inspiration
16 divine favor
rest in protection

Reversal of fortune, [mend ailment or mend condition -depending],signet of devotion, protective spirit, contemplation of purity, energy drain Or mantra of recall[e],inspired hex, divine boon.

Guardian is also used alot.

5. aoe smite

Air of Enchantment[e], Balthazars aura,guardian, reversal of fortune, zealots fire,[free],res signet

6. Blessed light gvg mo/me

11+3+1 divine
8+1 prot
8+1 healing
9 insp

Blessed Light(e), Signet of Devotion,Protective spirit or spirit bond, reversal of fortune, mend condition,gift of health,[free] , inspired hex.

7. Blight mo/a

11+3+1 divine
8+1 prot
8+1 healing
~6shadow arts or where return does about 5 sec

8.Blessed Light[e], signet of devotion, protective spirit or spirit bond, reversal of fortune, mend condition, gift of health, return, dark escape

8.Zealous Benediction gvg mo/a

Zealous Benediction[e],reversal of fortune, shield of absorption, dismiss condition, protective spirit, [free], return, dark escape.

the free slots generally use guardian, gift of health, infuse health.

9.RC Prot Gvg mo/a

???

10. Divert Hex

Divert hexes[e], reversal of fortune,[free],dismiss condition,SPIKE stopper, signet of devotion,return, dark rescape

The free is generally guardian or shield of absorption or gift of health, Spike stopper is often infuse health protective spirit or spirit bond.

11. Tearz's mo/p

Mo/P
Divert Hexes [e] OOORRR Light of Deliverance [e], Reversal of Fortune, Dismiss Condition, Words of Comfort, Infuse Health, Signet of Devotion, "Brace Yourself!", [free]

Free slot- Remedy Signet, Mending Touch, Holy Veil (for use on self only!), "Stand Your Ground!" etc..

Necromancer

1.Tainted Warder n/e

Tainted flesh, rotting flesh,[free],[free], ward vs foes, ward vs melee, ward of stability,res signet

Assasin

1. AOD sin a/mo-n-ect

Golden Phoenix strike, horns of the oxe, falling spider, twisting fangs, aura of displacement,[free, for /mo its contemplation of purity, for /n plague touch], shadow refuge, res signet

*because of the update of gps, alot of people take use a/e and use shock instead of gps.

2.Shove frenzy a/w

Falling Spider,Twisting Fangs, Shove,frenzy,dash,free,free, res signet

3. Palm strike a/x

palm strike[e], horns of oxe, falling spider,twisting fangs, death's charge, shadow refuge, res signet

4.Coward sin a/w

Unsuspecting strike, wild strike, criticle strike, twisting fangs, frenzy, dash, "coward"[e], [free], res signet

5. QQ duel gank(has 2 builds)

Dagger 12+1+2
Critical 11+2
Shadow 6+1

a/e

Aura of displacement[e], shock, falling spider, twisting fangs, golden phoenix strike, shadow refuge, dark escape, caltrops

a/x

aura of displacement[e], golden phoenix strike,horns of oxe,falling spider, twisting fangs, shadow refuge, dark escape, rez sig

6. Shadow Prison sin

Shadow Prison[e],tiger stance,Black lotus strike,twisting fangs, black spider strike, blades of steel, free, res signet.

Mesmer

2. Interrupt/ degen me/x

Ritualist

1. Ritual Lord

Ritual Lord, shelter, soothing, shadowsong, displacement, boon of creation, res signet, [free]

If anyone could supply me with other common builds/ update/ fill in the missing slots, it would be nice.

Paragon

searching

Dervish

Avatar of Grenth [e],Victorious Sweep,Emerite's Sweep,Mystic Sweep,Harrier's Grasp,Featherfoot Grace,Heart of Fury,Res sig

can replace some of the attacks with wild blow and distracting blow

Last edited by on Thu 24 May - 0:01; edited 17 times in total
skye
skye

Male
Number of posts : 880
IGN : Broken Skye, Noobz Unite
Registration date : 2006-05-15

http://www.xanga.com/fishiesmustpay    - or something like that

Back to top Go down

list of common pvp templates for all characters Empty Re: list of common pvp templates for all characters

Post by Guest Sun 20 Aug - 14:37

Back to top Go down

list of common pvp templates for all characters Empty Re: list of common pvp templates for all characters

Post by skye Sun 20 Aug - 19:28

? im confused... lol
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispera Mon 21 Aug - 13:53

skye wrote:? im confused... lol

You are always confused.

Skye,btw, put the balanced build on this forum so people can know please.
Krispera
Krispera
GOD
GOD

Male
Number of posts : 358
IGN : Alicia Halloween

http://ctard.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Aug - 17:47

skye wrote:? im confused... lol
why are you confused?

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Tue 22 Aug - 23:52

o i was confused because the link, isnt working? it just links me to image shack but no pics or nething.

And krisp i have that balance build i think, im gona go check, if i dont ill do it now
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Drex Thu 31 Aug - 7:41

Here's a list of builds I had for prophecies, I can modify as I explore factions a bit more.

1. W/Mo

Axe Warrior
Attributes:
12 Axe
12 Strength
3 Smite

Armor:
Head - Axe Helm
Chest, Legs, Feet - Gladiator
Hands - Knights

Runes:
Highest Axe
Highest Strength
Highest Vigor
Highest Absorb

Weapons:
Axe +15% while enchanted
Shield +15% while enchanted
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, you'll be doing damage and giving out cripple/deep wounds a lot.

Skills:
Battle Rage [E]
Dismember
Axe Rake
Executioners Strike
Disrupting Chop (Purge Conditions)
Balthazar's Spirit
Succor
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
At the start, cast Succor on the Monk, then Balth's Spirit on yourself. You are the primary target caller. Take out monks and mesmer's first. Your attack chain should be Dismember, Axe Rake, Executioners. You should be able to keep Battle Rage up constantly. Use disrupting chop when you see someone trying to res their teammates. If no condition removal bring purge conditions. Succor works really well when cast on the E/Mo healer or the E/Mo smiter (#6 & #7) which make use of Ether Renewal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. W/Mo
Sword Warrior

Attributes:
12 Sword
10 Strength
8 Smite

Armor:
Head - Sword Helm
Hands - Knights

Runes:
Highest Sword
Highest Strength
Highest Vigor
Highest Absorb

Weapons:
Sword +15% while enchanted
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, you'll be doing damage and giving out bleeding a lot.

Skills:
Battle Rage [E]
Sever Artery
Gash
Galrath Slash (Purge Conditions)
Final Thrust
Balthazar's Spirit
Strength of Honor (Could add Retribution to protect monk)
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
At the start cast Balth's Spirit and Strength of Honor on yourself. You can also be the target caller. Should rush and take out out monks and mesmer's first with the other W/Mo. If you want, strength of honor could be swapped out for Retribution. In that case, you'll want to cast that on the monk at the very start. Your attack chain should be Sever Artery, Gash, Galrath Slash. Keep Final Thrust for when their health drops below 50%. You should keep Battle Rage up constantly. If no condition removal bring purge conditions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. E/N
Air Spiker/interrupt

Attributes:
12 Air
12 Enery Storage
3 Curses

Armor:
Head - Air Gem
Chest, Hands, Legs, Feet - Pyro Set

Runes:
Highest Air
Highest Energy Storage
Highest Vigor

Weapons:
Staff - +20% to Air Skills
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, You'll be enchanting yourself and spiking/rending the enemy target

Skills:
Thunderclap [E]
Air Attunement
Aura of Restoration
Lightning Strike
Lightning Javelin
Enervating Charge
Rend Enchantments
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
You follow the target calling. You are the spiker and enchant removal. With thunderclap, everytime you hit someone with lightning, they fall down. This works wonders on monks and people trying to ressurect teammates. Keep Air attunement on for energy management, and use Aura of Restoration to keep yourself moderately healed. Use Rend to take out any enchants on smiters, but with the w/mo's, you should be able to take down the enemy monk quick.
4. Mo/Me
Heal Monk

Attributes:
11 Healing
10 Divine Favor
10 Inspiration

Armor:
Head - Healing Tattoo
Chest, Hands, Legs, Feet - Tattoos

Runes:
Highest Healing
Highest Divine Favor
Highest Vigor

Weapons:
Staff - +20% to Healing Skills
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, you'll be enchanting and healing yourself and teammates.

Skills:
Energy Drain [E]
Orison of Healing
Dwayna's Kiss
Heal Other
Healing Seed
Healing Touch
Smite Hex/Remove Hex
Draw Conditions

Strategy:
You're the healer. Use energy drain for energy, and healing touch to keep yourself up. You have condition and hex removal.

5. E/Mo
Protection

Attributes:
11 Protection
10 Energy Storage
10 Water Magic

Armor:
Head - Energy Storage Gem

Runes:
Highest Earth Magic
Highest Energy Storage
Highest Vigor

Weapons:
Staff - +20% to Protection Skills
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, You'll be enchanting A LOT.

Skills:
Ether Renewal [E]
Reversal of Fortune
Guardian
Purge Conditions
Convert Hexes
Ward vs Melee
Aura of Restoration
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
This should be a fun build, heal with Reversal of Fortune, use the wards against melee attackers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
6. W/N
Hammer Warrior
, can be used to swap out one of the warriors above.
Attributes:
12 Hammer
12 Strength
3 Curses

Armor:
Head - Hammer Helm
Chest, Legs - Gladiator
Feet - Knights
Hands - Stonefist

Runes:
Highest Hammer
Highest Strength
Highest Vigor
Highest Absorb

Weapons:
Hammer +15% while in a Stance
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, you'll be doing damage, knocking down, and giving out weakness/deep wounds a lot.

Skills:
Devastating Hammer [E]
Crushing Blow
Heavy Blow
Irresistable Blow (Plague Touch)
Beserker Stance
Sprint
Rend Enchantments
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
Use Beserker Stance to gain adrenaline. When it ends, put sprint on, since your hammer does dammage while in a stance. Try to keep both of those up as much as possible. Your attack chain should be Dev Hammer, Crushing Blow, Heavy Blow, Irresistable Blow. If no condition removal, bring plague touch.
7. E/Mo
Healer in disguise.

Attributes:
11 Energy Storage
10 Earth Magic
10 Healing

Armor:

Runes:
Highest Earth
Highest Energy Storage
Highest Vigor

Weapons:
Staff - +20% to Healing Skills
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, You'll be enchanting A LOT, and healing teammates.

Skills:
Ether Renewal [E]
Orison of Healing
Dwayna's Kiss
Healing Breeze
Kinetic Armor
Aura of Restoration
Armor of Earth
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
This is a fun build. You want to have all 3 enchants up all the time. Kinetic armor will end after 8 seconds, but renews itself every time you cast any spell. Use ether renewal whenever you get low on energy or are being attacked. No condition/hex removal though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. E/Mo
Smiting Monk
, can replace the E/N Spiker of you want to run a smite build.
Attributes:
12 Smiting
12 Energy Storage
3 Protection

Armor:

Runes:
Highest Energy Storage
Minor Protection
Highest Vigor

Weapons:
Staff - +20% to Smiting Skills
Upgrades: Something that enhances enchants... you'll be enchanting A LOT.

Skills:
Ether Renewal [E]
Aura of Restoration
Reversal of Fortune
Draw Conditions
Judge's insight
Balthazar's Aura
Zealot's Fire
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
When you're low on energy (about 30 or so) use Ether Renewal and start spamming Reversal of Fourtune and Draw Conditions to regain your energy quickly. Never let your energy drop to 0 and keep casting Balthazar's Aura as much as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. W/Me
Blackout damage dealer.
Works really well with the W/Mo sword warrior (#2 above)
Attributes:
11 Axe
11 Strength
8 Tactics
8 Domination

Armor:
Head - Axe Helm
Hands - Knights

Runes:
Highest Axe
Highest Strength
Highest Vigor
Highest Absorb

Weapons:
Axe +15% while enchanted
Upgrades: Whatever you have is fine, you'll be doing damage and giving out cripple/deep wounds a lot.

Skills:
Frenzy
Dismember
Axe Twist
Axe Rake
Executioners strike (Can be swapped out for sprint)
Blackout
Victory is Mine! [E]
Rez Sig

Strategy:
Ok pretty basic build. High damage/screw the healer/mesmer. Hit frenzy and start hacking at them like mad. Hit blackout and stop the healer cold. As soon as frenzy comes back up hit it again and take a few more swipes. As soon as your attacks become available chain them one after the other. As soon as you burned through the Adrenalin attacks hit victory. Nice health and mana boost. Hit blackout again. Rinse wash repeat. (You may also want to work in Hex Breaker, can be very useful)

10. N/Me
Degen damage dealer

Attributes:
11 Curses
10 Blood Magic
10 Illusion
1 Soul Reaping

Armor:
Head - Curses Scar
Chest - Tormentors (Reduce holy damage, AC 70)
Legs, Feet, Hands - Scars for energy

Runes:
Highest Curses
Minor Blood magic
Minor Soul Reaping
Highest Vigor

Weapons:
STaff +20% to Curses spells
Upgrades: I like to put in +HP components.

Skills:
Awaken the Blood
Conjure Phantasm
Life Siphon
Malaise (May swap with Soothing Images, Suffering, or Parsitic Bond)
Faintheartedness
Strip Enchantment
Offering of Blood [E]
Ressurect Signet

Strategy:
I findt this a fun build to play. You do tons of degen. Conjure Phantasm does -5 degen to health, Liphe Siphon and Faintheartedness both do -3, and Malaise does -2 (for a total of -12). I believe -10 is the max, however if troll ungent or healing breeze is on, it isn't as effective.

You should start with Awaken the Blood, then cast conjur phantasm, Life Siphon, Malaise (since the extra regen will cancel ou the malaise degen) and Faintheartedness. They will be degenning very quickly. Then hit offering of blood, and spam life siphon on a few others for regen. Go back to original and re-cast Conjure Phantasm, as it only lasts for 10 seconds. This works quick to take out people, especially an off target if the monk is too busy healing themselves. It's good to spread out the degen, especially life siphon as you get that as regen for yourself.

Drex

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Thu 31 Aug - 21:42

mmmh most of them seem alittle outdated, such as the smite, now there is a aoe smiter since the emo one got nerfed, also they seem to be more RA builds because nowadays most builds are focused on mix spike ect. and most wars generally use frenzy
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Drex Fri 1 Sep - 8:51

Yeah, these are from almost a year ago, I'm just starting to get back into the game. I haven't kept up on what was nerfed or not lol.

Drex

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Sat 2 Sep - 18:27

aw i c.
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 3 Sep - 5:41

i really need to start pvping lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Sun 3 Sep - 21:53

lol ya! HA is the best place to get good with builds and strategies, RA is good for the ocasional rounds if u only got a few mins to spare, and TA is good if u can get some friends together, AB works well to test monk builds also.
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guillaume De Sonoma Mon 9 Oct - 2:09

Guillaume De Sonoma
tArD
tArD

Male
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Wed 11 Oct - 0:15

=D yay!
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Sun 17 Dec - 12:18

skye wrote:10. Divert Hex

Divert hexes[e], reversal of fortune,[free],dismiss condition,SPIKE stopper, signet of devotion,return, dark rescape

Mo/P
Okay Another build is Divert Hexes [e] OOORRR Light of Deliverance [e], Reversal of Fortune, Dismiss Condition, Words of Comfort, Infuse Health, Signet of Devotion, "Brace Yourself!", [free]

Free slot- Remedy Signet, Mending Touch, Holy Veil (for use on self only!), "Stand Your Ground!" etc..

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Mon 18 Dec - 13:29

added Hi
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Sat 30 Dec - 19:16

Victorious Sweep
Emerite's Sweep
Mystic Sweep
Harrier's Grasp
Featherfoot Grace
Heart of Fury
Res sig

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Sun 31 Dec - 18:48

thanks tearz, i was looking for a dervish build Surprised
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jan - 22:14

i seen ppl use Avatar of Bath. WAAAYYYY more than the Grenth....in RA anyways.
but maybe that's just me

james, AB is all about capping lol.....but i guess you can sort test a monk/tank/ele/neroc(sometimes)/mes/dev/para builds....never tried it....i usually do it at the RA

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Thu 11 Jan - 1:29

balthazar doesnt have that much of a great thing though- i mean speed and armor is good- it makes the derivsh a tank- but it is already hella powerful- and grenth makes it go thorugh protectiv spirit..

i need to add to this and get rid of some old, and orgsnize it alittle better...
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Thu 11 Jan - 8:36

ppl may use balth more but imo grenth is far more annoying. i don't think i've ever seen a balth in gvg or ta, generally its a grenth derv plowing through my enchantments as i try to heal which is REALLY annoying.
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 362
IGN : Doctor Sine
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jan - 21:21

i see, BTW james, dev only have a armor level of 70, plus you only get around40-50 energy and the enchants costs like at least 10 energy each, and devs are somewhat enchant reliant.
but won't a e/nerco or n/ele works well in TA with a grenth dev? cause you will almost always interrupt the monks/spellcasters and like som said, grenth goes though enchants......but thats just imo

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Mon 15 Jan - 20:27

the grenth attribu bonus is better on grenth + that 10 armor is helpful and the grenth transformation is for the unique dervish attribute
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jan - 21:38

lol but people will notice you.....that will be bad, since if you didn't transform, people will have to actually click on your character and wait until you use you elite to know what your elite is. is it Reaper's Sweep? or Avatar of Grenth? or is it Wounding Strike?

We are giving up something we never had

Time goes by so fast

And Heaven is lost...............

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Mon 22 Jan - 2:21

its more surprising when another profession uses it= but it wont last long because they dont have the attribute = ur avatar last for a whole 10 sec!!! wahh!!
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum