[tArD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

list of common pvp templates for all characters

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

list of common pvp templates for all characters - Page 2 Empty Re: list of common pvp templates for all characters

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jan - 19:00

lol

We are giving up something we never had

Time goes by so fast

And Heaven is lost...............

Back to top Go down

list of common pvp templates for all characters - Page 2 Empty Re: list of common pvp templates for all characters

Post by Tearz Mon 19 Feb - 10:21

Grenth's=Monk HELL

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Feb - 12:55

if the monk suck at kiting and if the front line is loose enough.........

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Mon 19 Feb - 18:53

nah even if you kite, and have a decent front line, a decent grenth's derv is a pain in the ass.... i know...
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 362
IGN : Doctor Sine
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Feb - 0:35

yeah......YOU will know ice =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jul - 2:06

SKye

for warrior, you can also go: (this requires quite a bit of practice)

1.Backbreaker
2.Crushing blow
3.Counter blow
4.Might blow
5.Enraged charge
6.Frenzy
7.Healing signet
8. Resurrection signet

<<seen its use in Both RA, TA, and AB a couple(3-5) times....haven't yet trying it out myself.>>

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Thu 5 Jul - 17:48

lol... that is more of a linebacker skill... except that build is all screwed up.

btw why u change ur name michael?

and wtf is with ur sig... omg hardcore emo
skye
skye

Male
Number of posts : 880
IGN : Broken Skye, Noobz Unite
Registration date : 2006-05-15

http://www.xanga.com/fishiesmustpay    - or something like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jul - 20:37

It's Nightmare lol, one of my favorite band, it's kinda Gothic yea.....but their are REALLY cool lol
but this is a really bad pic, they had whole bunch of other photos but i can't find any on google lol.

yea but how is it all screwed up? i seen its use, and it's pretty good once you get the adr up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Jul - 20:39

o yeah i changed my name cause i forgot my old account's psword lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Fri 28 Sep - 16:12

P/W Defensive Anthem [e], Vicious Attack, Wild Throw, Anthem Of Flame, Aggressive Refrain, Watch Yourself!, Shields up!, Signet of Return

P/N Cruel Spear [e], Harrier's Toss, Wild Throw, Anthem of Weariness, Aggressive Refrain, Go For The Eyes!, Rotting Flesh, Signet of Return.

Very good dual para midline, especially when combined with Me/E ward against melee MoR. If running Me/N taint, Rotting Flesh isn't really needed but still helps.

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum