[tArD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ] Empty Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ]

Post by Tearz Wed 20 Dec - 20:32

Build: (P.S. not sure about Attributes)

#1=N/Rt
Spoil Victor[e]
Blood Ritual
Anguish
Pain
Shadowsong
Displacement
Union
Res Sig

#2=R/W
Hammer Bash
Bestial Mauling
Crushing Blow
Distracting Blow
Rampage as One[e]
Comfort Animal
Charm Animal
Res Sig

#3=N/Rt
Weapon of Remedy [e]
Vengeful Weapon
Weapon of Warding
Recovery
Recuperation
Life
Spirit Transfer
Res sig

#4=N/Mo
Tainted Flesh [e]
Rotting Flesh
Heal Area
Jamei's Gaze
Heal Other
Extinguish
Holy Veil
[free]

#5=N/Mo
Glimmer of Light [e]
Heal Other
Dismiss Condition
Life Siphon
Infuse Health
Words of Comfort
Heal Party
Holy Veil

#6=N/W
Jagged Bones[e]
Taste Of Death
Animate Shambling Horror
Shields Up!
Watch Yourself!
Death Nova
Putrid Flesh
Res Sig

#7=Me/E
See 4 man build

#8=Mo/E
Standard LoD runner

Last edited by skye on Thu 21 Dec - 1:06; edited 2 times in total

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 209
IGN : Tearz Of Magyk
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Back to top Go down

Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ] Empty Re: Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ]

Post by skye Thu 21 Dec - 1:06

we did hella good with that build today =D nice tearz cheers
skye
skye

Male
Number of posts : 880
IGN : Broken Skye, Noobz Unite
Registration date : 2006-05-15

http://www.xanga.com/fishiesmustpay    - or something like that

Back to top Go down

Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ] Empty Re: Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ]

Post by Tearz Thu 21 Dec - 11:44

Dance I feel special

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Dec - 19:28

iz tht what you guys were tryin to run last nite?

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Thu 21 Dec - 21:07

Trying? XD we did run it... it works nicely Smile
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 362
IGN : Doctor Sine
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Fri 22 Dec - 1:55

hey what about:

on thumper- apply poisen instead of distracting for 1.cover up daze, 2 more degen pressure

and do we need lod runner? it doesnt have much damage, and might need something for gank/ fight ganker?
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispera Fri 22 Dec - 8:18

skye wrote:hey what about:

on thumper- apply poisen instead of distracting for 1.cover up daze, 2 more degen pressure

and do we need lod runner? it doesnt have much damage, and might need something for gank/ fight ganker?

Why not an Assassin for the thumper. (since they can poison and daze as well...)

the LoD runner actually helped for the heal. Or make an Deadly Arts/Shadow Arts assassin for run. Or something new.
Krispera
Krispera
GOD
GOD

Male
Number of posts : 358
IGN : Alicia Halloween

http://ctard.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Fri 22 Dec - 19:27

skye wrote:hey what about:

For apply poison - Problem is that if we do that, then it renders a couple of the necro skills useless. Also, if the thumper plans on doing RaO, energy would become a problem unless they use a Zealous hammer, which I don't suggest.

Som wrote:Why not an Assassin for the thumper. (since they can poison and daze as well...)

the LoD runner actually helped for the heal. Or make an Deadly Arts/Shadow Arts assassin for run. Or something new.
The only reason that I don't want an Assassin is that 1) for an Assassin to do damage, they need to use skills, which can be diversioned/interrupted easier than a thumper. 2)For an Assassin to poison, they need to use falling spider, which either uses Horns of the Ox or an Elite skill. We need to use a different elite skill than a knockdown if we do an Assassin.

3) They do less dps

Also the reason I like LoD runner is because it is trading offense for defense. Skye wrote that he wants a different flag runner for gank defense, but when you think about it Mo/E is the best gank defense. E/Mo only has blinding, while Mo/E has actual healing, so there's a chance that a Mo/E can hold off dual gankers. Good idea, but I don't think the build needs more offense when it's a degen build.

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Sat 23 Dec - 4:55

nonono, lod runner is good, but only problem i saw is when vimes was running flag, he had to fight ganker and he litreally just stood there for along time running in circles for ganker to leave- so basically he was made useless in that situation, where as their flag runner was constantly capping, and even though we did have combat running flag for alittle bit, he lost our hp(light of ````) benifits.

i dont think apply poisen would hurt the energy management, i mean u use it and it last for 24 seconds anyways. Not sure what u meant by making necro skills useless? since the only necro skill with poisen was death nova, and u could only let those off when u kill a minion(which is random) since you never really know what enemy strategy is/ how they respond to minions. With that one rank 300 team(whihc we owned thanks to your build-only lost cause of heroes =D) they were smart and constantly killed the minions right when they spawned to avoid the *enchantment skill that puts jagged bone minion when other minion died, thus making the mm completely useless, and more of a liability than a ally.
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jan - 21:47

tearz talked about that this build is a degen build....but i have heard on GW though public chat that degen builds actually isn't hard to counter....i don't know....never met a heavy degen build in pvp(blame it on RA=p) but i know if 1 player is getting heavyly degened he is getting alot of pressure and so does the monks/healers.
But i don't get what the spirits do....i tried them if pve, pvp(pve was terrible....the fight is too short and the RC of the spirits are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
too long) but the only time i found the spirits useful is 1) when my team don't charge in and suicide 2) we wait for the melee fighters of the other team come in to the lair of spirits.... and Tearz you didn't explain what each of us are suppose to do...cause i will be useless for about 1min. after i lay the spirits and they are only lvl 7 or 10(10 is max i can get with a BM, SOUL,COMMUNING of 12, 12, 10 i believe) so they will be easily killed by AoE. and eles almost always have a skill or two for aoe....so basically im kind confused on what my job is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispera Wed 10 Jan - 21:52

shadow'sfury wrote:tearz talked about that this build is a degen build....but i have heard on GW though public chat that degen builds actually isn't hard to counter....i don't know....never met a heavy degen build in pvp(blame it on RA=p) but i know if 1 player is getting heavyly degened he is getting alot of pressure and so does the monks/healers.
But i don't get what the spirits do....i tried them if pve, pvp(pve was terrible....the fight is too short and the RC of the spirits are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
too long) but the only time i found the spirits useful is 1) when my team don't charge in and suicide 2) we wait for the melee fighters of the other team come in to the lair of spirits.... and Tearz you didn't explain what each of us are suppose to do...cause i will be useless for about 1min. after i lay the spirits and they are only lvl 7 or 10(10 is max i can get with a BM, SOUL,COMMUNING of 12, 12, 10 i believe) so they will be easily killed by AoE. and eles almost always have a skill or two for aoe....so basically im kind confused on what my job is.

Well most of battles in PvE last more than 30secs (most of time) so yeah you have time for your next spirits.

They won't kill the spirits first or even they would try, we have no damage? So wich one will you choose? Most of peoples will choose the humans.

And that's why we are not making spirits in the same spot.

Most of time when I win something, it's because a Rit is in the team (like hard missions)
Krispera
Krispera
GOD
GOD

Male
Number of posts : 358
IGN : Alicia Halloween

http://ctard.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jan - 22:23

i mean yeah... a rt can go summon/heal/enchant and rts can usually defend themselves pretty well(against 1-2people) for a short amount of time and when i mean pve i don't mean Hard Missions, i was merely trying to say a summoning rt will be more useful in pvp than pve and for the pve part, i was referring to questing.

in hard missions, my team usually use: 1-2 tanks, 2 monk, 1/2 ele, 1 nerco, 1 mes/rt. but i don't see rts all that often expect in RAs.

i suppose you are right people will attack humans than spirits, but when you have whole bunch spirit skills you mean to set up a 'spirit trap' and since the spirits do shadow damage, 1 or 2(2 max usually) people will try to kill a few, or the enemy team will move away from the range of the spirits, thus rendering the N/RT useless 90% of the time. (since you can't spam spirits...though it would be nice)

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Thu 11 Jan - 1:14

that is a flaw of spirits- moving- since spirits arn't very versatile, thats how people counter them, but most teams tend to like head on combat, thus not being as greatly versatile
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Thu 11 Jan - 8:39

The thing with this build is there is a nice side effect to having the spirits die as well as having them around. Depending on the soul reaping of the necro you get energy back whenever they die which, i might add, is VERY nice. Its rather worthless in a team without more than one necro but yeah this is a ta build so it works nicely with the entire team getting energy for the death of the spirit.
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jan - 21:25

yeah but i noticed that ppl have been more careful to stayback>check for spirit traps>none>charge>if there are any>wait it out in RA, maybe because of the high winning rate of teams with a rt in their team....

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Thu 11 Jan - 21:45

XD gradually walk the spirits in... boring as hell but quite funny if it works....
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jan - 22:59

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Tearz Sat 13 Jan - 9:33

again, that's RA. In GvG you can't just sit there and check for spirits or traps, you need to get up to the flag stand to get the best positioning possible. Plus, most teams are really smart and try to kill the spirits, but for this team, that just hurts them more with the added energy for Spoil Victor+Minions. btw the only reason I didnt put what their jobs were is because i havent had time to lol....

Tearz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jan - 13:39

i c,,,,,, lol

We are giving up something we never had

Time goes by so fast

And Heaven is lost...............

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Mon 22 Jan - 2:18

we should continiously upgrade tearz build- since its very unique and good.

first thing- we need to figure out how to split the most effectively.

2. should we make lod runner into rt/a?
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jan - 21:06

for any1 like me-any spiking lovers(who likes to do nothing but click buttons and look at the pretty yellow numbers that comes out of the top of your target's head)
check this out: lol! afro
http://gwshack.us/9269c

Necro Pwnage GvG [ Tearz Of Magyk ] 2004ot12

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Wed 14 Feb - 13:23

we should try this again guys... only prob is we need to figure out better gank tactics... for it.
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IceNutz Wed 14 Feb - 18:28

ya... hmmm
IceNutz
IceNutz
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by skye Wed 14 Feb - 22:41

=D, might ned to switch some skills around too though ...
skye
skye

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Feb - 23:32

we got our ass owned with that one guild have like 3 monk and a BC tank.....soo frigging annoying....BTW: how are you suppose to split with spirits ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next